Our first independent pharmacy was established in 1998 with the core values are to bringing great brands, more varieties, better prices and services to our valued customers.
Our team is committed to create better shopping environment for luxury cosmetics, well-known and trusted Australian vitamins, baby formulas and healthcare products all in one store.
All products supplied by Better Value Pharmacies are certified to be genuine products sourced from manufacturers or their authorised resellers in Australia.
With many years of experience in sourcing better deals on branded products in large volumes of trade, our team of multilingual staff is committed to provide greater savings to all our valued customers.
We operate under the same Australian Laws and Standards that all other Australian Retail Pharmacies practice, and are a Quality Care accredited retail pharmacy.
Better Value Pharmacy is an accredited pharmacy for the Pharmacy Guild of Australia’s Quality Care Pharmacy Program (QCPP).
QCPP is a quality assurance program for community pharmacies that ensures that pharmacies are able to provide:
1. A higher level of professional and customer service;
2. Assurance that the pharmacy conforms to industry and professional standard;
3. Confidence that the pharmacy has mechanisms in place to identify and eradicate any customer issues or problems;
4. Confidence that pharmacy staff are trained to refer the best level of assistance, and that they will not provide advice in areas outside their area of responsibility; and
5. The pharmacy team is dedicated to meeting customers’ health care needs and providing excellent customer care.
To ensure that pharmacies meet the Australian Standard they must undergo an external audit every two years. These audits are conducted by QCPP Endorsed Assessors and are designed to protect the integrity of the program. The assessors are trained professionals with experience in performing on-site audits over a broad range of management systems including health and safety, quality, environment, financial, human resources, energy and water management systems.
NDSS Access Point
Better Value Pharmacy is an accredited pharmacy for the supply of the National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS).
The NDSS has an established network of state and territory NDSS Agents to assist in the delivery of the NDSS. NDSS Access Points assist in delivering NDSS products and are located in all states and territories. Access points are mainly located in community pharmacies.